Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Manchester, New Hampshire there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Granite State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Manchester is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Manchester inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Manchester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 231
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Manchester
- Waterparks in Manchester
- Zoos in Manchester
- Tours in Manchester
- Indoor Play in Manchester
- Museums in Manchester
- National Parks / Natural World in Manchester
- Things to do for Active Kids in Manchester
- Historical Attractions in Manchester
- Transport Attractions in Manchester
- RV/Campsite in Manchester
- Skiing in Manchester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Manchester
- Caves and Mines in Manchester
- Arts and Crafts in Manchester