Trains, planes and automobiles in The Bluegrass State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky!
Mammoth Cave has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Mammoth Cave!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Mammoth Cave with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 93
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mammoth Cave
- Waterparks in Mammoth Cave
- Zoos in Mammoth Cave
- Tours in Mammoth Cave
- Indoor Play in Mammoth Cave
- Museums in Mammoth Cave
- National Parks / Natural World in Mammoth Cave
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mammoth Cave
- Historical Attractions in Mammoth Cave
- Transport Attractions in Mammoth Cave
- RV/Campsite in Mammoth Cave
- Skiing in Mammoth Cave
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mammoth Cave
- Caves and Mines in Mammoth Cave
- Arts and Crafts in Mammoth Cave