Kentucky is more than just the Bourbon Trail and Kentucky Derby (although they do play a large part in the state’s character!).
This music loving state filled with incredible countryside has so many fun and diverse things to do with kids, that the biggest problem will be working out how long to stay for!
Did you know that Kentucky has the longest cave system in the world? It sure does, with Mammoth Caves!
Kids can go back in time to the Old West at Guntown Mountain, and with 52 state parks like the 10,000 acre Green River Lake State Park and playful Land Between The Lakes, there is never an excuse not to get out and enjoy the great outdoors!
Kentucky is a great place to learn about the incredible history of the state, such as Kentucky Museum and Louisville Slugger Museum, and if kids really did want to experience those famous horses, they don’t have to wait for the derby! They can enjoy activities such as Horse Farm Tours and Kentucky Horsepark, with their famous working horse farm.
Why the long face? Better change that by heading to this Bluegrass State!
There are so many fun things to do in Mammoth Cave with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mammoth Cave
- Waterparks in Mammoth Cave
- Zoos in Mammoth Cave
- Tours in Mammoth Cave
- Indoor Play in Mammoth Cave
- Museums in Mammoth Cave
- National Parks / Natural World in Mammoth Cave
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mammoth Cave
- Historical Attractions in Mammoth Cave
- Transport Attractions in Mammoth Cave
- RV/Campsite in Mammoth Cave
- Skiing in Mammoth Cave
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mammoth Cave
- Caves and Mines in Mammoth Cave
- Arts and Crafts in Mammoth Cave