It’s animal time in Maggie Valley, North Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Maggie Valley because this The Tar Heel State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Maggie Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Maggie Valley
- Waterparks in Maggie Valley
- Zoos in Maggie Valley
- Tours in Maggie Valley
- Indoor Play in Maggie Valley
- Museums in Maggie Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Maggie Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Maggie Valley
- Historical Attractions in Maggie Valley
- Transport Attractions in Maggie Valley
- RV/Campsite in Maggie Valley
- Skiing in Maggie Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Maggie Valley
- Caves and Mines in Maggie Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Maggie Valley