You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Lovingston, Virginia!)
Lovingston is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Old Dominion State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Lovingston’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Lovingston when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Lovingston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lovingston
- Waterparks in Lovingston
- Zoos in Lovingston
- Tours in Lovingston
- Indoor Play in Lovingston
- Museums in Lovingston
- National Parks / Natural World in Lovingston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lovingston
- Historical Attractions in Lovingston
- Transport Attractions in Lovingston
- RV/Campsite in Lovingston
- Skiing in Lovingston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lovingston
- Caves and Mines in Lovingston
- Arts and Crafts in Lovingston