Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Louisville, Kentucky, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Bluegrass State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Louisville…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Louisville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 96
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Louisville
- Waterparks in Louisville
- Zoos in Louisville
- Tours in Louisville
- Indoor Play in Louisville
- Museums in Louisville
- National Parks / Natural World in Louisville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Louisville
- Historical Attractions in Louisville
- Transport Attractions in Louisville
- RV/Campsite in Louisville
- Skiing in Louisville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Louisville
- Caves and Mines in Louisville
- Arts and Crafts in Louisville