It’s animal time in Louisiana, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Louisiana because The Pelican State has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 108
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Louisiana
- Waterparks in Louisiana
- Zoos in Louisiana
- Tours in Louisiana
- Indoor Play in Louisiana
- Museums in Louisiana
- National Parks / Natural World in Louisiana
- Things to do for Active Kids in Louisiana
- Historical Attractions in Louisiana
- Transport Attractions in Louisiana
- RV/Campsite in Louisiana
- Skiing in Louisiana
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Louisiana
- Caves and Mines in Louisiana
- Arts and Crafts in Louisiana