It’s animal time in Los Angeles, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Los Angeles because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 193
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Los Angeles
- Waterparks in Los Angeles
- Zoos in Los Angeles
- Tours in Los Angeles
- Indoor Play in Los Angeles
- Museums in Los Angeles
- National Parks / Natural World in Los Angeles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Los Angeles
- Historical Attractions in Los Angeles
- Transport Attractions in Los Angeles
- RV/Campsite in Los Angeles
- Skiing in Los Angeles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Los Angeles
- Caves and Mines in Los Angeles
- Arts and Crafts in Los Angeles