Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Golden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Los Angeles is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Los Angeles for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 204
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Los Angeles
- Waterparks in Los Angeles
- Zoos in Los Angeles
- Tours in Los Angeles
- Indoor Play in Los Angeles
- Museums in Los Angeles
- National Parks / Natural World in Los Angeles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Los Angeles
- Historical Attractions in Los Angeles
- Transport Attractions in Los Angeles
- RV/Campsite in Los Angeles
- Skiing in Los Angeles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Los Angeles
- Caves and Mines in Los Angeles
- Arts and Crafts in Los Angeles