It’s Indoor Play time in Los Angeles, California!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Golden State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Los Angeles is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 200
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Los Angeles
- Waterparks in Los Angeles
- Zoos in Los Angeles
- Tours in Los Angeles
- Indoor Play in Los Angeles
- Museums in Los Angeles
- National Parks / Natural World in Los Angeles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Los Angeles
- Historical Attractions in Los Angeles
- Transport Attractions in Los Angeles
- RV/Campsite in Los Angeles
- Skiing in Los Angeles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Los Angeles
- Caves and Mines in Los Angeles
- Arts and Crafts in Los Angeles