You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Los Angeles, California!)
Los Angeles is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Golden State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Los Angeles’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Los Angeles when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 204
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Los Angeles
- Waterparks in Los Angeles
- Zoos in Los Angeles
- Tours in Los Angeles
- Indoor Play in Los Angeles
- Museums in Los Angeles
- National Parks / Natural World in Los Angeles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Los Angeles
- Historical Attractions in Los Angeles
- Transport Attractions in Los Angeles
- RV/Campsite in Los Angeles
- Skiing in Los Angeles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Los Angeles
- Caves and Mines in Los Angeles
- Arts and Crafts in Los Angeles