Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Los Angeles, California there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Golden State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Los Angeles is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Los Angeles inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Los Angeles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 204
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Los Angeles
- Waterparks in Los Angeles
- Zoos in Los Angeles
- Tours in Los Angeles
- Indoor Play in Los Angeles
- Museums in Los Angeles
- National Parks / Natural World in Los Angeles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Los Angeles
- Historical Attractions in Los Angeles
- Transport Attractions in Los Angeles
- RV/Campsite in Los Angeles
- Skiing in Los Angeles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Los Angeles
- Caves and Mines in Los Angeles
- Arts and Crafts in Los Angeles