Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Long Beach, California why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Golden State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in California…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Long Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 214
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Long Beach
- Waterparks in Long Beach
- Zoos in Long Beach
- Tours in Long Beach
- Indoor Play in Long Beach
- Museums in Long Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Long Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Long Beach
- Historical Attractions in Long Beach
- Transport Attractions in Long Beach
- RV/Campsite in Long Beach
- Skiing in Long Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Long Beach
- Caves and Mines in Long Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Long Beach