The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Little Rock has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Little Rock, Arkansas offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Little Rock itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Little Rock with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Little Rock
- Waterparks in Little Rock
- Zoos in Little Rock
- Tours in Little Rock
- Indoor Play in Little Rock
- Museums in Little Rock
- National Parks / Natural World in Little Rock
- Things to do for Active Kids in Little Rock
- Historical Attractions in Little Rock
- Transport Attractions in Little Rock
- RV/Campsite in Little Rock
- Skiing in Little Rock
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Little Rock
- Caves and Mines in Little Rock
- Arts and Crafts in Little Rock