Did you not know that the capital of Arkansas has all kinds of activities that kids just love? No? Maybe you have been living under a …Little Rock? Ha!
Little Rock has amazing attractions for kids of all ages, and it doesn’t hurt that the scenery in Arkansas is incredible!
Kids want to spend the day in a vortex? We’re not kidding! Wild River Country is great for those hot days with it’s crazy fun rides - including the Cyclone, Vertigo and yep - the Vortex!
Inquisitive minds in the family? Why not take them to attractions like the Arkansas Museum of Discovery where they can explore, create and learn in their interactive exhibits?
Lions, tigers and bears….oh yes! Little Rock Zoo is a great place for kids to get up close to these wonderful creatures, and always a fun family experience!
And round every corner there are fun family-friendly experiences, from Jump Zone with massive inflatables, to Gator Park Fun Center with go-karts, bumper boats, and paintball!
Rock and Roll!
There are so many fun things to do in Little Rock with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 44
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Little Rock
- Waterparks in Little Rock
- Zoos in Little Rock
- Tours in Little Rock
- Indoor Play in Little Rock
- Museums in Little Rock
- National Parks / Natural World in Little Rock
- Things to do for Active Kids in Little Rock
- Historical Attractions in Little Rock
- Transport Attractions in Little Rock
- RV/Campsite in Little Rock
- Skiing in Little Rock
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Little Rock
- Caves and Mines in Little Rock
- Arts and Crafts in Little Rock