Texas - the state that embraces cowboys, dude ranches and all things BIG! But don’t be fooled, underneath, Texas is also a state of culture, history, and even beaches! (Who’da thought?!) Which means, you will never be short of fun and diverse places to go with kids!
A theme park haven, Texas has thrills to suit the whole family - from the yee haw Six Flags Fiesta, the family friendly Joyland Park, or the waterfront Kemah Boardwalk.
Zoos with a difference? You bet! Franklin Drive Thru Safari takes you to the plains of Africa, The Exotic Resort Zoo is dedicated to breeding endangered species, and Gator Country let’s you get snap happy with those gators!
You won’t be short of museums to take the kids to, with the futuristic Texas Air and Space Museum, roaring Dinosaur Park or the historic Heritage Farmstead Museum - just to name a few!
And of course, it’s Texas, so why not take the kids to experience the cowboy culture - with a dude ranch! Dixie or Silver Spur, of The Mayan Dude Ranch are just some that offer great kids fun!
You may be a little kid, but you’re heart’s as big as Texas!
There are so many fun things to do in Little Elm with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Little Elm
- Waterparks in Little Elm
- Zoos in Little Elm
- Tours in Little Elm
- Indoor Play in Little Elm
- Museums in Little Elm
- National Parks / Natural World in Little Elm
- Things to do for Active Kids in Little Elm
- Historical Attractions in Little Elm
- Transport Attractions in Little Elm
- RV/Campsite in Little Elm
- Skiing in Little Elm
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Little Elm
- Caves and Mines in Little Elm
- Arts and Crafts in Little Elm