You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Lindenhurst, New York State!)
Lindenhurst is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Empire State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Lindenhurst’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Lindenhurst when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Lindenhurst with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 285
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lindenhurst
- Waterparks in Lindenhurst
- Zoos in Lindenhurst
- Tours in Lindenhurst
- Indoor Play in Lindenhurst
- Museums in Lindenhurst
- National Parks / Natural World in Lindenhurst
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lindenhurst
- Historical Attractions in Lindenhurst
- Transport Attractions in Lindenhurst
- RV/Campsite in Lindenhurst
- Skiing in Lindenhurst
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lindenhurst
- Caves and Mines in Lindenhurst
- Arts and Crafts in Lindenhurst