It’s animal time in Lewisville, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Lewisville because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 76
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisville
- Waterparks in Lewisville
- Zoos in Lewisville
- Tours in Lewisville
- Indoor Play in Lewisville
- Museums in Lewisville
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisville
- Historical Attractions in Lewisville
- Transport Attractions in Lewisville
- RV/Campsite in Lewisville
- Skiing in Lewisville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisville
- Caves and Mines in Lewisville
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisville