“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Lewisville, Texas there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Lone Star State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Lewisville, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Lewisville!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisville
- Waterparks in Lewisville
- Zoos in Lewisville
- Tours in Lewisville
- Indoor Play in Lewisville
- Museums in Lewisville
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisville
- Historical Attractions in Lewisville
- Transport Attractions in Lewisville
- RV/Campsite in Lewisville
- Skiing in Lewisville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisville
- Caves and Mines in Lewisville
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisville