Meet Me In St. Louis?….How about take the family to Missouri!? Let the Midwestern hospitality welcome you with an incredibly variety of things to do with kids..you won’t want to leave!
Did you know that Missouri has 5,500 recorded caves? Fancy visiting some? Of course you do! There are plenty to choose from, including Talking Rocks Cavern and Mark Twain Cave (He was born in Missouri!)
Missouri has an incredibly rich history too, which kids can feel like they are a part of with attractions such as the Lewis and Clark Boat House, and Fort Osage.
Museums where kids can TOUCH things? You bet! Places like Science City and The Discovery Center of Springfield let kids create, play and learn by experimentation!
Of course, Missouri has incredible nature to get lost in, so make sure trips to places like Katy Trail State Park and Missouri Botanical Garden are on your list!
Missouri - the land where iced tea, BBQ and the ice cream cone were invented. Sounds like the perfect land for families! (Here’s a hint - it is!)
There are so many fun things to do in Lees Summit with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 51
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lees Summit
- Waterparks in Lees Summit
- Zoos in Lees Summit
- Tours in Lees Summit
- Indoor Play in Lees Summit
- Museums in Lees Summit
- National Parks / Natural World in Lees Summit
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lees Summit
- Historical Attractions in Lees Summit
- Transport Attractions in Lees Summit
- RV/Campsite in Lees Summit
- Skiing in Lees Summit
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lees Summit
- Caves and Mines in Lees Summit
- Arts and Crafts in Lees Summit