It’s animal time in Lawrenceville, Georgia and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Lawrenceville because this The Peach State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Lawrenceville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lawrenceville
- Waterparks in Lawrenceville
- Zoos in Lawrenceville
- Tours in Lawrenceville
- Indoor Play in Lawrenceville
- Museums in Lawrenceville
- National Parks / Natural World in Lawrenceville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lawrenceville
- Historical Attractions in Lawrenceville
- Transport Attractions in Lawrenceville
- RV/Campsite in Lawrenceville
- Skiing in Lawrenceville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lawrenceville
- Caves and Mines in Lawrenceville
- Arts and Crafts in Lawrenceville