It’s Indoor Play time in Lawrenceville, Georgia!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Peach State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Lawrenceville is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Lawrenceville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lawrenceville
- Waterparks in Lawrenceville
- Zoos in Lawrenceville
- Tours in Lawrenceville
- Indoor Play in Lawrenceville
- Museums in Lawrenceville
- National Parks / Natural World in Lawrenceville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lawrenceville
- Historical Attractions in Lawrenceville
- Transport Attractions in Lawrenceville
- RV/Campsite in Lawrenceville
- Skiing in Lawrenceville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lawrenceville
- Caves and Mines in Lawrenceville
- Arts and Crafts in Lawrenceville