“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Las Cruces, New Mexico there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Land of Enchantment city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Las Cruces, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Las Cruces!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Las Cruces with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 22
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Las Cruces
- Waterparks in Las Cruces
- Zoos in Las Cruces
- Tours in Las Cruces
- Indoor Play in Las Cruces
- Museums in Las Cruces
- National Parks / Natural World in Las Cruces
- Things to do for Active Kids in Las Cruces
- Historical Attractions in Las Cruces
- Transport Attractions in Las Cruces
- RV/Campsite in Las Cruces
- Skiing in Las Cruces
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Las Cruces
- Caves and Mines in Las Cruces
- Arts and Crafts in Las Cruces