You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Las Cruces, New Mexico!)
Las Cruces is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Land of Enchantment city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Las Cruces’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Las Cruces when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Las Cruces with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 22
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Las Cruces
- Waterparks in Las Cruces
- Zoos in Las Cruces
- Tours in Las Cruces
- Indoor Play in Las Cruces
- Museums in Las Cruces
- National Parks / Natural World in Las Cruces
- Things to do for Active Kids in Las Cruces
- Historical Attractions in Las Cruces
- Transport Attractions in Las Cruces
- RV/Campsite in Las Cruces
- Skiing in Las Cruces
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Las Cruces
- Caves and Mines in Las Cruces
- Arts and Crafts in Las Cruces