It’s animal time in Lake Placid, New York State and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Lake Placid because this The Empire State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Lake Placid with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 76
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lake Placid
- Waterparks in Lake Placid
- Zoos in Lake Placid
- Tours in Lake Placid
- Indoor Play in Lake Placid
- Museums in Lake Placid
- National Parks / Natural World in Lake Placid
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lake Placid
- Historical Attractions in Lake Placid
- Transport Attractions in Lake Placid
- RV/Campsite in Lake Placid
- Skiing in Lake Placid
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lake Placid
- Caves and Mines in Lake Placid
- Arts and Crafts in Lake Placid