It’s animal time in Lake Ozark, Missouri and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Lake Ozark because this The Show Me State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Lake Ozark with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 20
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lake Ozark
- Waterparks in Lake Ozark
- Zoos in Lake Ozark
- Tours in Lake Ozark
- Indoor Play in Lake Ozark
- Museums in Lake Ozark
- National Parks / Natural World in Lake Ozark
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lake Ozark
- Historical Attractions in Lake Ozark
- Transport Attractions in Lake Ozark
- RV/Campsite in Lake Ozark
- Skiing in Lake Ozark
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lake Ozark
- Caves and Mines in Lake Ozark
- Arts and Crafts in Lake Ozark