The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Lake Harmony has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Lake Harmony itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Lake Harmony with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 171
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lake Harmony
- Waterparks in Lake Harmony
- Zoos in Lake Harmony
- Tours in Lake Harmony
- Indoor Play in Lake Harmony
- Museums in Lake Harmony
- National Parks / Natural World in Lake Harmony
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lake Harmony
- Historical Attractions in Lake Harmony
- Transport Attractions in Lake Harmony
- RV/Campsite in Lake Harmony
- Skiing in Lake Harmony
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lake Harmony
- Caves and Mines in Lake Harmony
- Arts and Crafts in Lake Harmony