Texas - the state that embraces cowboys, dude ranches and all things BIG! But don’t be fooled, underneath, Texas is also a state of culture, history, and even beaches! (Who’da thought?!) Which means, you will never be short of fun and diverse places to go with kids!
A theme park haven, Texas has thrills to suit the whole family - from the yee haw Six Flags Fiesta, the family friendly Joyland Park, or the waterfront Kemah Boardwalk.
Zoos with a difference? You bet! Franklin Drive Thru Safari takes you to the plains of Africa, The Exotic Resort Zoo is dedicated to breeding endangered species, and Gator Country let’s you get snap happy with those gators!
You won’t be short of museums to take the kids to, with the futuristic Texas Air and Space Museum, roaring Dinosaur Park or the historic Heritage Farmstead Museum - just to name a few!
And of course, it’s Texas, so why not take the kids to experience the cowboy culture - with a dude ranch! Dixie or Silver Spur, of The Mayan Dude Ranch are just some that offer great kids fun!
You may be a little kid, but you’re heart’s as big as Texas!
There are so many fun things to do in Lake Dallas with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lake Dallas
- Waterparks in Lake Dallas
- Zoos in Lake Dallas
- Tours in Lake Dallas
- Indoor Play in Lake Dallas
- Museums in Lake Dallas
- National Parks / Natural World in Lake Dallas
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lake Dallas
- Historical Attractions in Lake Dallas
- Transport Attractions in Lake Dallas
- RV/Campsite in Lake Dallas
- Skiing in Lake Dallas
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lake Dallas
- Caves and Mines in Lake Dallas
- Arts and Crafts in Lake Dallas