You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania!)
Lake Ariel is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Keystone State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Lake Ariel’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Lake Ariel when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Lake Ariel with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 175
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lake Ariel
- Waterparks in Lake Ariel
- Zoos in Lake Ariel
- Tours in Lake Ariel
- Indoor Play in Lake Ariel
- Museums in Lake Ariel
- National Parks / Natural World in Lake Ariel
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lake Ariel
- Historical Attractions in Lake Ariel
- Transport Attractions in Lake Ariel
- RV/Campsite in Lake Ariel
- Skiing in Lake Ariel
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lake Ariel
- Caves and Mines in Lake Ariel
- Arts and Crafts in Lake Ariel