A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in La Jolla, California, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Golden State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in La Jolla…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in La Jolla with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 115
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in La Jolla
- Waterparks in La Jolla
- Zoos in La Jolla
- Tours in La Jolla
- Indoor Play in La Jolla
- Museums in La Jolla
- National Parks / Natural World in La Jolla
- Things to do for Active Kids in La Jolla
- Historical Attractions in La Jolla
- Transport Attractions in La Jolla
- RV/Campsite in La Jolla
- Skiing in La Jolla
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in La Jolla
- Caves and Mines in La Jolla
- Arts and Crafts in La Jolla