It’s animal time in Kingsville, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Kingsville because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Kingsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 23
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kingsville
- Waterparks in Kingsville
- Zoos in Kingsville
- Tours in Kingsville
- Indoor Play in Kingsville
- Museums in Kingsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Kingsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kingsville
- Historical Attractions in Kingsville
- Transport Attractions in Kingsville
- RV/Campsite in Kingsville
- Skiing in Kingsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kingsville
- Caves and Mines in Kingsville
- Arts and Crafts in Kingsville