It’s Indoor Play time in Kensington, Maryland!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Old Line State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Kensington is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Kensington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 233
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kensington
- Waterparks in Kensington
- Zoos in Kensington
- Tours in Kensington
- Indoor Play in Kensington
- Museums in Kensington
- National Parks / Natural World in Kensington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kensington
- Historical Attractions in Kensington
- Transport Attractions in Kensington
- RV/Campsite in Kensington
- Skiing in Kensington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kensington
- Caves and Mines in Kensington
- Arts and Crafts in Kensington