Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Pine Tree State…we certainly are! If you’re in Kennebunkport and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Maine sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Kennebunkport, Maine! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Kennebunkport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 210
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kennebunkport
- Waterparks in Kennebunkport
- Zoos in Kennebunkport
- Tours in Kennebunkport
- Indoor Play in Kennebunkport
- Museums in Kennebunkport
- National Parks / Natural World in Kennebunkport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kennebunkport
- Historical Attractions in Kennebunkport
- Transport Attractions in Kennebunkport
- RV/Campsite in Kennebunkport
- Skiing in Kennebunkport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kennebunkport
- Caves and Mines in Kennebunkport
- Arts and Crafts in Kennebunkport