Trains, planes and automobiles in The Pine Tree State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Kennebunkport, Maine!
Kennebunkport has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Kennebunkport!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Kennebunkport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 210
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kennebunkport
- Waterparks in Kennebunkport
- Zoos in Kennebunkport
- Tours in Kennebunkport
- Indoor Play in Kennebunkport
- Museums in Kennebunkport
- National Parks / Natural World in Kennebunkport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kennebunkport
- Historical Attractions in Kennebunkport
- Transport Attractions in Kennebunkport
- RV/Campsite in Kennebunkport
- Skiing in Kennebunkport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kennebunkport
- Caves and Mines in Kennebunkport
- Arts and Crafts in Kennebunkport