Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Kennebunkport, Maine why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Pine Tree State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Maine…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Kennebunkport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 208
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kennebunkport
- Waterparks in Kennebunkport
- Zoos in Kennebunkport
- Tours in Kennebunkport
- Indoor Play in Kennebunkport
- Museums in Kennebunkport
- National Parks / Natural World in Kennebunkport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kennebunkport
- Historical Attractions in Kennebunkport
- Transport Attractions in Kennebunkport
- RV/Campsite in Kennebunkport
- Skiing in Kennebunkport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kennebunkport
- Caves and Mines in Kennebunkport
- Arts and Crafts in Kennebunkport