Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Kennebunkport, Maine, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Pine Tree State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Kennebunkport…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Kennebunkport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 208
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kennebunkport
- Waterparks in Kennebunkport
- Zoos in Kennebunkport
- Tours in Kennebunkport
- Indoor Play in Kennebunkport
- Museums in Kennebunkport
- National Parks / Natural World in Kennebunkport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kennebunkport
- Historical Attractions in Kennebunkport
- Transport Attractions in Kennebunkport
- RV/Campsite in Kennebunkport
- Skiing in Kennebunkport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kennebunkport
- Caves and Mines in Kennebunkport
- Arts and Crafts in Kennebunkport