Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Kennebunkport, Maine there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Pine Tree State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Kennebunkport is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Kennebunkport inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Kennebunkport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 208
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kennebunkport
- Waterparks in Kennebunkport
- Zoos in Kennebunkport
- Tours in Kennebunkport
- Indoor Play in Kennebunkport
- Museums in Kennebunkport
- National Parks / Natural World in Kennebunkport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kennebunkport
- Historical Attractions in Kennebunkport
- Transport Attractions in Kennebunkport
- RV/Campsite in Kennebunkport
- Skiing in Kennebunkport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kennebunkport
- Caves and Mines in Kennebunkport
- Arts and Crafts in Kennebunkport