Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Kansas! Active kids in The Sunflower State have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful state not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE…you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Kansas - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it!
There are 97
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas
- Waterparks in Kansas
- Zoos in Kansas
- Tours in Kansas
- Indoor Play in Kansas
- Museums in Kansas
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas
- Historical Attractions in Kansas
- Transport Attractions in Kansas
- RV/Campsite in Kansas
- Skiing in Kansas
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas
- Caves and Mines in Kansas
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas