Trains, planes and automobiles in The Show Me State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Kansas City, Missouri!
Kansas City has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Kansas City!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Kansas City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas City
- Waterparks in Kansas City
- Zoos in Kansas City
- Tours in Kansas City
- Indoor Play in Kansas City
- Museums in Kansas City
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas City
- Historical Attractions in Kansas City
- Transport Attractions in Kansas City
- RV/Campsite in Kansas City
- Skiing in Kansas City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas City
- Caves and Mines in Kansas City
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas City