If your kids are hard to please, and always wanting something new and different to entertain them, Kansas City might just have what you’re looking for!
Let’s try this for a test:
Have they ever uncovered frontier life on a steamboat in the 1800s? Head to the Arabia Steamboat Museum!
Have you ever as a family created art from recycled materials? Kaleidoscope it is!
Have they ever ridden the tallest waterside in the WORLD!? Best book those tickets to Schlitterbahn Vacation Village!
They can uncover the history of jazz at the American Jazz Museum, get hands-on with crazy science experiments at Science City, and those kids under 12 get their own inflatable playground with Air Zone!
This jewel of the midwest doesn’t just have a ton of places to go with kids…they have fun things to do for the entire family! (Adults, there are no excuses for you not going on those thrilling rides at Worlds Of Fun! You show ‘em how it’s done!)
There are so many fun things to do in Kansas City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas City
- Waterparks in Kansas City
- Zoos in Kansas City
- Tours in Kansas City
- Indoor Play in Kansas City
- Museums in Kansas City
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas City
- Historical Attractions in Kansas City
- Transport Attractions in Kansas City
- RV/Campsite in Kansas City
- Skiing in Kansas City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas City
- Caves and Mines in Kansas City
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas City