Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Kansas City, Missouri, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Show Me State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Kansas City…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Kansas City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 51
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas City
- Waterparks in Kansas City
- Zoos in Kansas City
- Tours in Kansas City
- Indoor Play in Kansas City
- Museums in Kansas City
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas City
- Historical Attractions in Kansas City
- Transport Attractions in Kansas City
- RV/Campsite in Kansas City
- Skiing in Kansas City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas City
- Caves and Mines in Kansas City
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas City