Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Kansas City, Missouri there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Show Me State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Kansas City is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Kansas City inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Kansas City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas City
- Waterparks in Kansas City
- Zoos in Kansas City
- Tours in Kansas City
- Indoor Play in Kansas City
- Museums in Kansas City
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas City
- Historical Attractions in Kansas City
- Transport Attractions in Kansas City
- RV/Campsite in Kansas City
- Skiing in Kansas City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas City
- Caves and Mines in Kansas City
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas City