Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Aloha State…we certainly are! If you’re in Kailua Kona and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Hawaii sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Kailua Kona, Hawaii! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Kailua Kona with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kailua Kona
- Waterparks in Kailua Kona
- Zoos in Kailua Kona
- Tours in Kailua Kona
- Indoor Play in Kailua Kona
- Museums in Kailua Kona
- National Parks / Natural World in Kailua Kona
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kailua Kona
- Historical Attractions in Kailua Kona
- Transport Attractions in Kailua Kona
- RV/Campsite in Kailua Kona
- Skiing in Kailua Kona
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kailua Kona
- Caves and Mines in Kailua Kona
- Arts and Crafts in Kailua Kona