“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Kailua Kona, Hawaii there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Aloha State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Kailua Kona, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Kailua Kona!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Kailua Kona with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kailua Kona
- Waterparks in Kailua Kona
- Zoos in Kailua Kona
- Tours in Kailua Kona
- Indoor Play in Kailua Kona
- Museums in Kailua Kona
- National Parks / Natural World in Kailua Kona
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kailua Kona
- Historical Attractions in Kailua Kona
- Transport Attractions in Kailua Kona
- RV/Campsite in Kailua Kona
- Skiing in Kailua Kona
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kailua Kona
- Caves and Mines in Kailua Kona
- Arts and Crafts in Kailua Kona