Aloha! (That means “Hello” in Hawaiian!)
All good things come to those who wait, and when Hawaii became the 50th state, the country gained it’s own tropical paradise - which means so did you! And we say, completely embrace it!
From fascinating tours such as the free entry National Tropical Botanical Garden, to the Polynesian Cultural Center which is the most popular attraction for a reason! It’s a place where kids can get an understanding of the strong cultural traditions they are experiencing.
Museums such as Grove Farm Homestead Museum and Pacific Aviation Museum will introduce them to the rich history that has been embedded into every person, and every building.
And activities such as the Cowboys of Hawaii and Ice Palace Hawaii will give those active kids an adventure they didn't think possible in the state. Cowboys and ice in Hawaii - who would have thought!
They may be across the ocean, but they still know how to give families an incredible experience!
Aloha! (That means “Goodbye” in Hawaiian!)
There are so many fun things to do in Kailua Kona with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kailua Kona
- Waterparks in Kailua Kona
- Zoos in Kailua Kona
- Tours in Kailua Kona
- Indoor Play in Kailua Kona
- Museums in Kailua Kona
- National Parks / Natural World in Kailua Kona
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kailua Kona
- Historical Attractions in Kailua Kona
- Transport Attractions in Kailua Kona
- RV/Campsite in Kailua Kona
- Skiing in Kailua Kona
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kailua Kona
- Caves and Mines in Kailua Kona
- Arts and Crafts in Kailua Kona