The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Kailua Kona has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Kailua Kona, Hawaii offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Kailua Kona itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Kailua Kona with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kailua Kona
- Waterparks in Kailua Kona
- Zoos in Kailua Kona
- Tours in Kailua Kona
- Indoor Play in Kailua Kona
- Museums in Kailua Kona
- National Parks / Natural World in Kailua Kona
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kailua Kona
- Historical Attractions in Kailua Kona
- Transport Attractions in Kailua Kona
- RV/Campsite in Kailua Kona
- Skiing in Kailua Kona
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kailua Kona
- Caves and Mines in Kailua Kona
- Arts and Crafts in Kailua Kona