It’s a simple request - let’s find somewhere that gives kids an amazing day of FUN! Well, if you’re in Johns Creek, Georgia, you will certainly be able to find plenty of places that fit the bill!
Kids fun can be found around every corner in this The Peach State city. It can be found in family entertainment centers. It can be found in bowling alleys. It can be found on mini golf courses. It can be found right under your nose!
There are a number of indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family, which is great because then there are always fantastic options for those not so friendly days. So no excuses!
Is there kids fun in Johns Creek? Is the sky blue? Do kids love playgrounds? We think that’s a big YES! There is plenty of it - now let’s go enjoy it!
There are so many fun things to do in Johns Creek with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 68
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Johns Creek
- Waterparks in Johns Creek
- Zoos in Johns Creek
- Tours in Johns Creek
- Indoor Play in Johns Creek
- Museums in Johns Creek
- National Parks / Natural World in Johns Creek
- Things to do for Active Kids in Johns Creek
- Historical Attractions in Johns Creek
- Transport Attractions in Johns Creek
- RV/Campsite in Johns Creek
- Skiing in Johns Creek
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Johns Creek
- Caves and Mines in Johns Creek
- Arts and Crafts in Johns Creek