It’s animal time in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Jim Thorpe because this The Keystone State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Jim Thorpe with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 246
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jim Thorpe
- Waterparks in Jim Thorpe
- Zoos in Jim Thorpe
- Tours in Jim Thorpe
- Indoor Play in Jim Thorpe
- Museums in Jim Thorpe
- National Parks / Natural World in Jim Thorpe
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jim Thorpe
- Historical Attractions in Jim Thorpe
- Transport Attractions in Jim Thorpe
- RV/Campsite in Jim Thorpe
- Skiing in Jim Thorpe
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jim Thorpe
- Caves and Mines in Jim Thorpe
- Arts and Crafts in Jim Thorpe