It’s animal time in Jersey City, New Jersey and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Jersey City because this The Garden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Jersey City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 328
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jersey City
- Waterparks in Jersey City
- Zoos in Jersey City
- Tours in Jersey City
- Indoor Play in Jersey City
- Museums in Jersey City
- National Parks / Natural World in Jersey City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jersey City
- Historical Attractions in Jersey City
- Transport Attractions in Jersey City
- RV/Campsite in Jersey City
- Skiing in Jersey City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jersey City
- Caves and Mines in Jersey City
- Arts and Crafts in Jersey City