Don’t be fooled by the nickname The Garden State. New Jersey bursts with sandy beaches, bustling cities and quiet towns. Close to New York and Philadelphia, yet far from big city life - New Jersey has so many places to visit with kids - culture, history, nature and most importantly - FUN!
New Jersey has always been know for it’s beautiful seasides and shorelines, so take advantage and introduce kids to popular attractions like Abescon Lighthouse and Casino Beach Pier.
But there are also surprises! Did you think New Jersey was the place for whale watching? Cape May Whale Watcher even spots dolphins too! Battleships too? Yep! Battleship New Jersey lets kids even sleep in the bunks!
Dinosaurs come to life at Field Station Dinosaurs, and you can see the state from another angle with super fun Helicopter Rides!
Of course, nature in New Jersey is stunning - and there are a host of FREE state parks to explore! From Wharton to Kittatinny Valley, activities from hiking, kayaking to wildlife spotting are all waiting for YOU!
Don’t forget the camera…you will be creating a LOT of memories!
There are so many fun things to do in Jersey City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 328
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jersey City
- Waterparks in Jersey City
- Zoos in Jersey City
- Tours in Jersey City
- Indoor Play in Jersey City
- Museums in Jersey City
- National Parks / Natural World in Jersey City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jersey City
- Historical Attractions in Jersey City
- Transport Attractions in Jersey City
- RV/Campsite in Jersey City
- Skiing in Jersey City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jersey City
- Caves and Mines in Jersey City
- Arts and Crafts in Jersey City